Baltic Amber Teething Necklace
Wearing Baltic Amber close to the skin is a traditional European remedy for pain relief. A natural analgesic, amber helps children and adults without resorting to over the counter drugs. Used for centuries in Europe, amber’s natural anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties provide a safe and effective way to sooth and give relief to the wearer.Â Amber is a fossilized resin, which when worn, is triggered by the warmth of the skin to release its therapeutic properties safely and naturally.
- Handmade with 100% certified Baltic amber.
- Helps to relieve pain and inflammation. Must be in contact with the skin.
- May be in contact with plain water, however it is preferable to remove it before bathing or swimming to increase its lifespan.
- Whenever your child shows the first signs of teething, it’s time to try this product.
- This product has a safety release and is accredited by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Cognac 12-13inch, Honey 12-13inch, Cherry 12-13inch